Successful candidates will be working within a small team ensuring manufacturing performance
indicators are achieved.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain production on the machines allocated to meet agreed standards of quality and output.
- Carry out a full machine safety check on the machines in your care within the first two hours of every shift.
- Complete the required number of quality checks and report any faults to Shift Manager.
- Log all relevant information accurately in the machine logbook.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintain Hygiene and Quality Standards.
- Work as a team with other members of staff to ensure efficient machine operation.
- Maintain housekeeping to the highest standard always. This should be ongoing throughout the shift.
- Attend any training courses or inter site visits deemed applicable to enhance your skill level to the benefit of the site.
- Suggest improvements to the working methods that will increase productivity, aid effectiveness of produce, improve quality and enhance Health and Safety.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but full training will be given.
- Good team skills including reliability, communication and a flexible approach are essential.
- A mechanical aptitude is beneficial.
HOURS OF WORK:
- We offer a Monday to Friday shift pattern rotating across 3 weeks
- Week 1: Mon, Tues, Wed (days*); Thurs, Fri (nights**)
- Week 2: Mon, Tues, Wed (rest days); Thurs, Fri (days*)
- Week 3: Mon, Tues, Wed (nights**); Thurs, Fri (rest days)
- *Day shift: (06:00 to 18:00) and **Night shift: (18:00 to 06:00)
- * Competitive salary + benefits.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to Careers@Firstcircle.group