Successful candidates will be working leading the day-to-day responsibility for the Warehouse operation to optimise the logistical and warehouse storage operation.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure control of production movements on a day-to-day basis through to storage and distribution.
- Formulate and implement improvements within the Warehouse and to agree and maintain measurable stock levels per product for the site.
- To control storage of raw materials, determining and managing stock levels on site ensuring effective communication and reporting structures are maintained.
- Accurate booking in of stock on site.
- Forecast labour planning levels within the Warehouse function to supply customer requirements.
- Ensure quality, health and safety, and hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Fully investigate and manage root causes of customer/supplier complaints.
- Encourage Warehouse team to make continuous improvements to the standard of plant housekeeping to reach world class manufacturing standards.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a flexible, hands-on results orientated approach.
- Attention to detail and high level of organisation.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to coach and develop teams.
HOURS OF WORK:
- A continental shift pattern of 06:00 to 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00 / 22:00 to 06:00 over a three week rota.
- Competitive salary + benefits.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to Careers@Firstcircle.group